Petroleum Agency SA aspires to be a world class organisation, committed to:
- Professional Excellence
- Direct, Open, Consultative Communication
- Active Regard for Our Natural Environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility in an Empowering, Vibrant Workplace Where Diversity Is Valued.
We are proud to be South African!
A World Class Organisation
How do we realise our aspiration to be a world-class organisation?
- Adhering to global standards.
- Retaining the highest level of competent staff.
- Working towards international recognition in all spheres of the Agency's business.
- Actively contributing to the development of the SA oil and gas industry worldwide.
How do we behave with professional excellence?
- Excellent service to our clients.
- Keeping up to date with latest developments.
- Treating each other with the same respect and professionalism as we treat our clients.
- Adherence to confidentiality agreements.
Full compliance with all appropriate industry regulations and standards.
How do we behave with integrity?
- Being congruent in what we say and what we do.
- Being honest and truthful.
- Being consistent and equitable in applying policies and practices.
- Being accountable and accepting responsibility.
- Continually questioning ourselves whether our behaviour is in line with the company's values.
Direct, Open Consultative Communication
How do we communicate in a direct, open and consultative manner?
- Addressing issues openly, direct and in good time.
- Being approachable and open to constructive feedback.
- Relevant involvement of staff members when decisions are made.
- Constructively making colleagues aware of their behaviour that clashes with the values.